Caballeros Del Sol is an independent member driven inter-city commerce and trade organization.
The principal office of the Corporation in the State of Arizona shall be located in the City of Tucson, County of Pima, in which place the Corporation shall keep its books, documents and records. The Corporation may have such other offices either within or without the State of Arizona as the Executive Committee may designate or as the business of the Corporation may require from time to time, and in such case, the Corporation may keep its books, documents and records at such designated offices.
The general purpose of the Corporation is to support the Tucson business community by fostering good will and promoting commerce and trade with communities in Arizona and neighboring states, as well as our neighbor to the south, Mexico.
- Providing a networking and business development vehicle for its members.
- Acting as an independent economic development outreach committee of concerned Tucson Business leaders, or in collaboration with others.
- Supporting other Tucson business groups, organizations, and city, county, or state agencies that share similar goals.
- Making periodic scheduled trips to such communities to promote Tucson and members’ own businesses.
- Fostering Mexican Business Relationships with its members and the city of Tucson.
General Meetings (except the Annual Meeting) shall be held on the second Thursday of every month from September to June or as needed by the Chairman or by any five (5) activemembers.
Trips shall be conducted the third Thursday of every month from September to June unless scheduled event requires a different day to accommodate the purpose or location of the trip.